CARE INSTRUCTIONS

Our jewellery is made with polymer clay which is a PVC non toxic medium and epoxy resin.  We only use stainless steel hooks,  posts and backs.  

When caring for your jewellery please avoid contact with water that includes shower, steamy bathrooms, pool and the ocean.

Polymer clay is porous so we suggest not wearing with dark unwashed fabrics. Makeup can also discolour jewellery.  If this happens wipe over with a cloth dampened with water.  If the marks don't come off try wiping over with a small amount of rubbing alcohol to freshen up.  Make sure you use the rubbing alcohol sparingly. 

SAFTEY WARNING

Our jewellery should be kept well out of the reach from children. 

It is not for teething.  It will break and become a choking hazard.

Never leave a child around jewellery unsupervised.  There are small parts that also are a choking hazard.